These are the original twin Keihin CVK carbs that came on my 2008 Triumph Bonneville, but have been modified to add horsepower and performance to a modified 2008 Triumph Bonneville. This kit should work on any 865cc Triumph Bonneville with carbs.
My 2008 Triumph Bonneville Setup
- Air Box removed – I used the BC Airbox Removal Kit
- Air Injection Removed – I used the BC Removal Kit
- Free Flow Exhausts – I used BC Predators but this will work with SBT Sport Dominators, or other free flow exhaust system.
- Free Flow Air Intake – I am using K&N’s
Complete Twin Carb Kit Includes:
- Dynojet Kit: needles, c-clips, shims and springs = $86 value
- OEM Triumph Bonneville needles and springs (included)
- Main Jets: 140
- Pilot Jets: 42
- Stainless steel carb screw kit (3mm Alan hex heads) = $6 value
- Thumb Idle Mixture Screws = $45 value
- K&N Free-Flow Performance Air Filters = $100 value
- TPUSA Billet Intake Manifolds (Black) = $200 value
- Slides drilled to 2.95mm – see my Jenks’ Bolt post below
- Gaskets, O-rings, fasteners, clamps
Price: $850, including $437 in upgraded performance parts.
Payment can be made via PayPal. I can ship to any location in the USA via US Priority Mail Box for a reasonable additional fee. This kit is sold “As Is” and there is no guarantee as to how it will work or perform on your specific bike and setup. The carbs were working great when I removed them from my bike to install new Mikuni racing carbs from Bonneville Performance.
See related topics and posts on this website: