Own a Classic 1976 Triumph Bonneville 750 – Black and Chrome!
Classic 1976 Triumph Bonneville 750 For Sale
- VIN: T140VPN64652 – matching original frame and engine
- 13,900 original miles, in good running condition with clean Illinois title
- Purchased from 2nd owner in Wisconsin, regularly ridden
- Solid State Boyer-Bransden Mark III CDI instead of points (ignition kit upgrade from original)
- Freshened clutch and piston/rings
- 2-3 kicks to start in warm weather (choke currently not working)
- Performance based exhaust system
- Newer battery
- No obvious oil leaks
- Newer Dunlop Gold Seal K70 tires
- Lockheed disc brakes (front and rear)
- Original Smith gauges – speedo and tach
- Original Lucas rear signals
- Reproduction Lucas front signals (newer)
- Original Amal twin carbs with manual primers
- Chrome fenders in great condition. No dings or scratches
- Tank paint in great condition, no scratches or dings.
- Have a printed photocopy of the factory repair manual – other manuals and parts lists available online as PDF’s.
Modifications made since purchase
- Lower 7/8″ dia. handle bars – Can purchase with either the low bars or the original highlanders. (shown in some of the photos)
- New Napoleon style chrome bar end mirrors
- Replaced “Bonneville 750″ sidecover tag, have another one for left side when needed.
- Obtained second set of matched number keys (original Union keys)
Selling Price: $5,295.00
- Serious inquiries and Cash only!
- Contact Randy for an appointment
- TEXT: 312-285-9008
Image and Video Gallery
One Chicago area guy's experience with a 2008 Hinckley Triumph Bonneville and after market products, do-it-yourself garage modifications, racing and rides!